You are enrolled in this course[/student]
‘Your Lord did not abandon you, nor did He forget’ (93:3)
How beautiful and reassuring is this verse? In a world where it often feels dark and lonely the words of our Creator whose mercy is beyond human comprehension provide us solace, lift our spirits and give us the will to carry on.
Surah Ad-Duha was revealed to the Prophet ﷺ at a time when revelation was delayed, this put him ﷺ in a very sad and grieved state of mind. To relieve him of the negative feelings and to give him hope, consolation and the reassurance that Allah is with him no matter what, this chapter was revealed.
Don’t we experience similar feelings in our lives? At times when our level of faith is low, our Salah isn’t having a positive impact and we feel our supplications are not being answered. From this beautiful and concise chapter, we too can find peace, optimism, and a renewed sense of faith in Allah when we go through similar states of depression, grief, and hopelessness.
We all want to experience some form of change in our lives. Some of us are hurting and need to heal, whereas others are searching for the strength to let go of the past. These feelings and false attachments are often the cause of sadness, anxiety and dissatisfaction towards life. This course will provide you with the strategies on how to effectively deal with distress and setbacks we face from time to time and how to maintain a healthy and balanced emotional state.
The objectives of this course are:
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of the verses of this chapter.
- How to deal with distress and setbacks in life.
- Practical tips and advice on how to balance the highs and lows of life in light of Islamic teachings.
- Maintaining mental well-being.
- Understand the purpose of trials and tribulations.
- How to maintain a healthy balance between the goals of this life whilst remaining mindful of the hereafter.
- Recognising the favours of Allah and developing contentment.
By enrolling on to this course you are beginning your healing journey, you will be given lifetime access and the content will be developed regularly. This small investment towards your self-care will reap great benefits for your emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
Begin your journey of change with us and start living your most authentic life in His presence and shade.